Friday, April 30, 2010

Writing the Check

Just got back from writing one of the largest checks of my life!!!! But not thinking about that, focusing on the positive side instead. Wanted to pop in real quick and give an update.

All went well. Took care of all the financial, legal mumbo jumbo and then discussed the cycle and our protocol a little. I will find out by mid next week, what our estimated retrieval date is, but it sounds like we should be able to get what we hope for. Shooting for June 9th ish as egg retrieval. Which means I will start Lupron around May 12th or so. (So less than two weeks!!!!) AAAHHHHHHHH! How exciting!!

We will most likely be transferring two eggs to give us a better shot at a successful outcome, but this does also give us a 30% chance of twins. Overall, they give us a 65% chance of it working on the first time and a 90% chance of it working by the end of the program (if we need more than the 1 cycle) I am really hoping it works the first time and they get to walk away with my extra $$$$

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is so exciting you guys! I am SOOOO happy for you guys! Love you.

    ReplyDelete