Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dear Santa

Do you remember that feeling you would get, when you were a child, as Christmas morning drew near? Especially those Christmas mornings when there was something you REALLY wanted, something you had waited FOREVER to receive, something that you were a 100% sure you were going to get, it was just a matter of actually being able to open it . That antsy, can hardly contain yourself, crazy enthusiasm, you could actually probably explode, want to scream at the top of your lungs excitement, wondering how you were going to pass the time until that moment!?!?!

Those emotions are akin to what I am feeling as we approach the official program start meeting for our IVF cycle this coming Friday and my husband’s long awaited return the following week. I know without a doubt, I am going to receive both those things; that both “presents” are under the tree, just waiting to be opened. What I don’t know is how I am actually going to make it through the next few days, how I am going to keep functioning, until I get to experience both of those moments.

I honestly don’t think I have been this worked up about anything in a very long time! As you can tell, I AM DANG EXCITED for these two events. And like a child, I actually have a countdown going on (not one that’s on the fridge or anything…but you get the idea :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment