Sunday, April 11, 2010

Signs of Spring

Now that the weather is nice and (hopefully) staying that way, I am getting so excited about spring. To me, spring is such a hopeful time of year, the time when everyone shakes off the winter blues and the world starts to come alive again. I look forward to watching the trees and shrubs bloom and the flowers reveal their delicate beauty.

I noticed that my lilac and azalea plants already had blooms on them and I couldn't help but get my camera out and take some pictures. Here is one from today's shoot.



After realizing that I hadn't gotten my camera out for over a month, I decided that I am going to try and take a picture a day and that the blooms will be a good subject for a while. Hopefully this will get me back in the groove with my photography and be a good outlet for the days to come. I can't promise I will post a daily picture, but I sure as heck am going to do my best to take one.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment