Wednesday, May 8, 2013

20 weeks

Even though I will now just be doing monthly updates, I had to take a 20 week picture. Partly because that seems like a milestone and partly because I did one for her brother. (Sidebar...I was going to link her brothers 20 week picture post to this post for easier viewing, but it appears that although I did take a 20 week picture for him, I didn't ever post it...oops.  Oh well, I went through the effort to type up this post, so ti is going to stay)

 I weighed her in last week and she was 1 oz shy of 15#. She has also grown out of a few of her 6 month sleepers. Granted, it is a brand that tends to run small, but still...I am so not ready to be moving up to the 9 month stuff...although she has some REALLY cute 9 month clothes. I know in another month or so, we will be at that point, but it kills me that I feel like I just brought out the 6 month stuff!

  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment