Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Keeping it fair

It is turning out to be unbelievably hard to write the 2 yr update for my lil man....there is so much to tell about who he is right now. I am afraid I am going to miss something and not even come close to doing justice on the little man our GB has become. So while I continue to procrastinate over here, I figured I would post a few pictures in the mean time.

 

At school they had a BOO to Winter Day, and were encouraged to wear their summer gear and bright colors in an attempt to usher winter out and bring spring in.

The next picture is a bit of road rash that he got from taking a digger on our patio.  Poor guy!



Doesn't he look handsome in his Sunday best...this was at my nephew's First Communion.  Keeping a 2 yr old entertained during a 1.5 hour church service is quite interesting!

Bath time with his sister...we fill up her tub within the big tub and tackle bath time together.  Quite the interesting set up, but makes things a bit more efficient!



So excited on the ride up north!

Playing with his sister.  He is such a loving big brother!

 

Goofing around with Momma and the camera.        

Boy o boy, does he love his peanut butter.  He was actually trying to eat the center out one piece in this particular situation.  What a goof ball!



His new (to him) Gator.  "Gee Dadee, what are you doing??"
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment