I dream about seeing the gleam of pride in his eyes as our baby takes his/her first steps and says “dada” for the very first time. As our son catches his first baseball, or our daughter dances her first ballet in a cute little tutu.
Deep down, I.AM.SCARED. Scared that I will never get to see this dream come true. For him. For me.
As a friend (who recently went through IVF as well) said today, the closer we get to knowing the outcome of this cycle, the easier it seems to lose hope that things will turn out in our favor.
I am praying so hard right now for the strength to make it through this upcoming week and that next year I will be able to wish my love a “Happy Father’s Day.”
Hi Jaime...found you on the IComLeavWe list...my fingers are crossed for you...praying this will be The One for you.
ReplyDeleteOh Jaime.... what a beautifully touching post. Keep dreaming sweetie. Without dreams, hope and faith, we are nothing. More prayers....
ReplyDeletePraying that next year you and Jeff will both have a Mother's Day and Father's Day to celebrate!
ReplyDeleteJaime, I hope and pray you guys have a reason to celebrate next Father's Day. Infertility can be so tough on your psyche and I remember how it killed me to think my body was failing us. {{{Hugs}}} and good luck.
ReplyDelete~ICLW#17
I can relate so much. I pray that your dream of making your love a father come true. Even though we don't know each other, I have been praying for your cycle. I hope your Beta brings great news!!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! I wish the same thing for my Hubby. I want it so bad for my hubby that it actually hurts sometimes. IF SUCKS!!! Good Luck!
ReplyDeleteHere through Mel's Weekly Roundup