Friday, June 4, 2010

Yikes!!

Slow and steady wins the race…isn’t that what they always say? Well, slow and steady is how I go….or how my follies go, to be more precise. I do not have another u/s and b/w until Monday morning, so we'll see what happens over the weekend.

They increased my meds yet again. I will now be taking 8 vials a day. 4 in the am and 4 in the pm. I am shooting up roughly $600 in meds a day at this point.

Can we say THANK YOU Hope program??? If we hadn’t qualified, this would be an additional out of pocket expense. Yikes!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yikes is right! Thank goodness for a program like the HOPE program!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The same thing happened to me & I got a BFP! Unfortunately we didn't have a program to help & had to pay A LOT for extra meds...so you are very lucky! Also love the fortune, too funny...I'm also mentioning something in my blog update today about an ironic fortune I got last night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. So glad for you guys about the HOPE program!! So, help me out, is 16 not a good number? They would like it higher and that's why the increase in meds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 16 is definitely a good number, but *I think* that they are just not growing as fast as they would like, therefore they pumped up the meds to help things along. But that is just my uneducated guess. I didn't get to ask too many questions on Friday. Praying tomorrow things look like they should!

    ReplyDelete