Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Honorable Mention

Egg Retrieval is set for Thursday at 8:45 am. Therefore I had to get my trigger shot tonight at 8:45 pm sharp. Timing of this shot is critical for proper maturation of the eggs and to ensure that they do not ovulate on their own before they can be retrieved at the clinic.

I want to give a special kudos shout out to my mom! I am so proud of her for giving me this shot. I know she was super nervous and didn't think she could "hurt her baby" and actually follow through with administering the shot. But she came through in the end and in her own special way is helping to make our dreams come true. I cannot fully express how much that means to me! (I love you so much Mom! And I just know the pepep talk you gave those follicles is going to make all the difference!)


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! It's so close.

    We are about a week away from ER, so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting!!! Praying everything goes smoothly on Thursday & you get a few perfect follicles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you'll be fine... follicle-wise. You're right though.... they are tricky little devils!! Hope all goes smoothly and can't wait to hear what's next for you!!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bawling over here.... So excited!! Keep me posted. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Jaime, I'm so happy I could help you out....and the pep talk is so important, they need to know Grandma is here for them, hoping & praying...and I love you too!!!! MOM

    ReplyDelete