Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Beta #1

Tomorrow morning I go in for my first beta. Unfortunately I will not know the results until Friday afternoon.

I am anxious, yet hopeful at the same time. Wondering what news the results will bring us?

I feel like I have waited for this moment forever, yet I still can't believe it's here!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW what an exciting poit to find your blog! I am holding thumbs for you that the beta is perfect. I can't believe you have to wait until Friday to get the results. Hope the time flies by between test and results.

    Hope this is the vest ever ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Hope that you get the best news ever tomorrow! You have such restraint to not have POAS!

    ICLW #69

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you Jaime - hoping for high numbers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fingers crossed for your Beta! Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy ICLW! SO, it's Friday afternoon and we are anxiously awaiting the results! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck to you!

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jaime,

    I'm praying that you are well! Haven't got an update from you. Know that whatever it is, we are here for you. Praying for you and pulling for you! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  9. may everything work out for you.
    blessings all the way around!

    ReplyDelete