Friday, April 5, 2013

15 weeks

How Old? 15 Weeks

Features/Changes? Lots of drool and spit bubbles. I think I may need to start having her wear all the cute bibs she has….and perhaps get out the teethers. We may have another early teether!

Movment/Gestures? She actually rolled over on our bed, but since that is a softer surface, I am not sure it completely counts. We are still trying to get her to roll all the way over when on the floor. She is able to grasp the things she reaches for and actually holds on pretty well when she gets them. When she isn’t grabbing for something, then her hands are in her mouth. Sometimes she even gags herself because she gets those fingers too far in.

Sleep? I think she might be going through a growth spurt. A number of nights this week, she has been getting up between 12 and 1 and then nursing at least one other time before 5 am. She falls asleep while nursing and stays that way for an hour or so before waking to nurse again. She has also been taking some pretty long naps at daycare, despite all the noise!

Best Moment of the Week? Seeing her all dressed up in her Easter dress.


Milestones: First Easter

How I'm Feeling Overall: EXHAUSTED. I have come to realize this isn’t going to change for a LONG, LOOOOONG time. But I guess I am OK with that :)

 
Most of the pictures I took were similar to the one below.  She really will not keep those hands out of her mouth!!



  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment