Thursday, May 27, 2010

Nervous

I have my baseline appt this morning and am feeling a little nervous. This appt will check to see that everything looks with the baby oven and my ovaries, basically that my system is down regulated enough and that nothing is present (like a cyst) that would keep us from starting stim meds on Saturday.

I know I have no control how any of it goes, but I can't help but worry. A few other people who had baselines recently, didn't get the news they expected at this appt. I am sad for them and anxious for myself.

Please say a few prayers that all turns out OK and I'll update as soon as I have a chance.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. *fingers & toes crossed*

    I can't wait to hear your update!!

    ICLW #15
    http://emi-harper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we are close to the same time in our IVF cycle. I have my supression appointment June 1st. Good luck!

    http://www.teseivf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. First time visitor here. . .

    Good luck with your baseline appointment. Today is CD 3 for me, so you and I are at about the same point in our cycles (though we are only doing IUI with injectables).

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers for you sweetie! Please let us know how it went!

    ReplyDelete