How I'm Feeling Overall: Exhausted, my ambition has certainly dwindled to nothing.
How big is baby? Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. His fat layers — which will help regulate his body temperature once he's born — are filling him out, making him rounder. His skin is also smoother than ever. His central nervous system is maturing and his lungs are continuing to mature as well.
Movement? Mostly rolling and shifting.
Food Cravings/Aversions? Getting a sweet tooth and trying hard to fight it.
Symptoms: Back pain!!!!! And so TIRED!
Maternity Clothes? Definitely. Not many other choices.
Stretch Marks? Still keeping them at bay
Weight gain? Back up and more from my illness weight loss.
Sleep? Restless and uncomfortable. Wake several times a night to reposition or use the bathroom.
Best Moment of the Week? Getting our maternity pictures done and checking a few things off the “to do before baby comes" list!
Gender? Still a Surprise, though I am getting really anxious to know!
What I'm looking forward to? Meeting Schmoopie and finally knowing the gender! And seeing the pictures from our photo shoot.
Emotions? Getting rather emotional again, especially when I think of all the things we will soon be experiencing.
Cute, cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh you look wonderful:) I cant wait to see your maternity photos....I 2 have been craving sweet...like hot fudge sundaes:)
ReplyDelete