Monday, December 20, 2010

Welcome

To those of you participating in ICLW, welcome to my blog. Thanks for stopping by and l look forward to getting to “know” some of you better over the course of this crazy, festivity filled week of Christmas!

For those of you unfamiliar with ICLW, please refer to the link off to the right of this message or click this link: http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2010/11/icomleavwe-december-2010/ for more information.

I haven’t participated in ICLW for several months, partially due to being extremely busy, but admittedly so to the lack of ambition that has been plaguing me since we found out we were pregnant after IVF this past June. Needless to say, I am excited to get back out there and reconnect with some of you.

Talk to you soon and have a great week!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. welcome back to ICLW and thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaime, thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. Congrats to you on your pregnancy!! I look forward to learning more about you and following you on your journey! Have a Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back to ICLW! I'm sure 2011 will be busier for you than 2010 - but full of miracles!

    ReplyDelete