Sunday, December 12, 2010

Nursery- Step 3

The furniture was delivered and set up on Friday and I love it!!! The configuration of said furniture has changed since the pictures were taken, but you'll get the idea :) I am sure my husband is slightly annoyed with me for having to move it around already, but he'll live. He's learning that it is easier to just work with me, than argue, these days :)

So with out further ado, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.



The dresser will serve a dual purpose as the changing table as well.



The rocking chair is the first piece of furniture my mother bought. Both my brother and I were rocked in that chair as infants. We will be getting the chair stripped and refinished to match the furniture, but I love the fact that it has such meaning behind it.



And last, but certainly not least, the crib. It looks a bit empty with out a mattress, but we do have that very important item on our registry, and hope to receive it as one of our shower gifts.



Apologies to those of you whom I told that I would have these pictures up by Saturday morning. I think I had my first major nesting attack yesterday morning. The basement got a major overhaul, along with all the items on the storage shelves. We cleaned out ALOT of crap and it took us a good portion of the day. As tiring as it was, it feels so good to have that done. Next on my list is the office :)

Photobucket

1 comment: