Friday, October 15, 2010

Halfway!!

Wow! We are at the midpoint of our pregnancy and I just can't believe it. I still have to reality check myself that yes, this is really happening to us and we are going to meet our little miracle in just under 5 months.

How I'm Feeling Overall: Good!

How big is baby?


About Baby: He's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for his digestive system. He's also producing meconium, a black, sticky by-product of digestion. This gooey substance will accumulate in his bowels, and you'll see it in his first soiled diaper (some babies pass meconium in the womb or during delivery).

Movement? Definitely been feeling movement. Not regularly, but there is no doubt what it is.

Food Cravings/Aversions? Cereal & milk.

How Far Along? 20 weeks – we’re halfway there!!!

Symptoms: Low back pain!

Maternity Clothes? Went a little crazy on the shirt shopping this weekend….but there are just so many cute things!! Trying to decide what is a need and what is a want before I take the tags off.

Stretch Marks? None yet…

Weight gain? Shot up like crazy last week on the Dr scale. On average, I am up about 17-18 lbs. Zoikes!!

Sleep? As always, I don’t get as much as I want…(and I know it is only going to get worse)

Best Moment of the Week? Seeing baby during the ultrasound! And the movements I have been feeling since then!

Gender? Surprise, but thinking boy!!!

What I miss? Sleeping through the night!

What I'm looking forward to? Feeling definite and regular kicks.




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh you look so cute:) Im also craving cereal and milk....Usually I eat healthy cereal but its like all of my food choices these days revert back to childhood foods...So Im liking captain crunch, lucky charms, fruity pepples...ect:) My little one is kicking me right now its amazing the difference a week can make with feeling the movements...Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete