Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Catching Up

OK, I admit it… I have been a complete slacker when it comes to keeping up with my blog lately. Well, maybe slacker isn’t the right word, since I have been CRAZY busy with work and life in general, so maybe we’ll go with slightly unattentive. Either way, I’ll see if I can catch up a little.

Here is a little blurb about the 18-19 week timeframe.

How I'm Feeling Overall: Can’t complain!

How big is baby?



Movement? I think I have been feeling random movements every now and then for the last week or two. So exciting!!!

Food Cravings/Aversions? Craving cereal & milk.

How Far Along? Almost 19 weeks

Symptoms: Sciatic nerve pain. Hunger!!

Maternity Clothes? Need to go shopping for more shirts. I have very few that are long enough to cover the growing bump.

Stretch Marks? None yet…

Weight Gain? About 14 lbs

Sleep? Still want more than I actually get.

Best Moment of the Week? Will be on Friday when we get to see Schmoopie during our big scan. (yes, that is name for baby in utero)

Gender? Keeping it a surprise!!!

What I miss? Believe it or not…going for a jog.

What I'm looking forward to? Getting the nursery set up!

Emotions? Pretty even keel. No extreme worry or over the top emotions.

And here are some updated belly shots, for those who have been begging and…well just because :)

14 weeks



17 weeks




Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh you look so cute and glowing:) Glad to hear everything is just coming right along and going smoothly....Good for you waiting to find out the gender....It will be so excting when he/she is born!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaim you are BEAUTIFUL and you are sooo glowing!! Love the update & love the utero name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost half way there! You are looking great!

    ReplyDelete