Can you believe how big he is getting? This is about the only good shot I got of him. All the others were variations of him climbing on the stool or pouting and tell me NO to all the suggestions I gave him on how to pose, as you see below.
Baby Girl posed like an angel..of course she was fully fed and being entertained, so what wasn't there to be happy about? I am sure she will be just like her brother in a few years. For now I will relish the calm :)
And look how much she adores her Aunt Ashley. I couldn't have gotten the shots I did without her help in entertaining and guiding the kids. Thanks Ashley!!
And last but not least, isn't this just sweet? He is always so obliging with his kisses for her...and as much as Daddy hates to hear this, he loved the chance to put mommy's lipstick on!



So adorable! Love the pictures!
ReplyDelete