Thursday, November 3, 2011

What I Am Thankful For - Day 3

Less than two years ago this song could have been spoken straight from my heart and merely hearing it brought me to tears.



The song still brings me to tears, and though the raw edges of that pain have healed over, just a bit, I still remember the agony of that longing. While my heart continues to ache for the many other people I know, who continue to struggle with infertility, this song now serves as a reminder of how very lucky I am.

Today I am thankful for our fertility struggles; as they have made me a stronger person, they have made me ever more grateful for the blessings in my life and I hope they have made me a better parent than I would have been had parenthood come easily.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment