Saturday, March 5, 2011

Introducing - My Heart

After a very long day and a half (a birth story which I will share at another time), I am excited to introduce Garett Roland.

He came into this world at 10:53 am on Tuesday March 1st weighing 8#, was 21 inches long and stole our hearts so completely, we will never get them back.

Here are a few pictures until I have a chance to post further.



One very proud Daddy!

Got Milk?  Gotta love the milk mustache :)

The very happy family

Our little "Billy Buddy." 
Due to high levels of billirubin Garett had to stay an extra night in the hospital and undergo extra light therapy  (thankfully, we got to stay with him as well) .   He got to wear these cool "shades" in order to protect his eyes. He looked so cute,  I couldn't help taking a picture (or two).


Photobucket

3 comments: