Sunday, November 7, 2010

Appreciation

We often don't tell the people we love how much they mean to us and how much we appreciate the things they do for us. Life just gets so fast paced that we easily get caught up in going through the motions and don't take the time to truly recognize the special people in our life.

I would like to take this opportunity to tell my mother just how much I appreciate her love and support and all the extra things she has done to make this pregnancy extra special for me.

Each month she has given me a "little gift." The gifts have ranged from a picture frame for our first ultrasound, maternity shirts necessary to ease the transition from my no longer fits me everyday wardrobe, to educational books on nursing.

Just today I got another gift, this time for Schmoopie and I (and anyone holding or feeding Schmoopie). We received several nice, handmade burp rags in a number of patterns, a nuk with storage cover and a super soft little blankie.



The fabric pattern includes the word "miracle baby." And how true that is!!! I can't express how overjoyed I am to know how much this baby is already loved, anticipated and spoiled by our family.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment