Movement? Lots of belly gurgles that get my hopes up, but nothing yet. I am thinking I have at least another month before I get to feel that and I can’t wait!!!
How Far Along? Fifteen weeks and 3 days – yippee, we’re officially in the 2nd trimester!!!
Symptoms: Random sciatic nerve and low back pain.
Maternity Clothes? Still LOVING them. So comfy…I may never go back to regular pants!! haha
Stretch Marks? None yet (crossing my fingers)
Sleep? Wishing I could get more, but lately I can’t sleep past 8 am.
Best Moment of the (past few) Week(s)? Having hubby really notice my growing bump. The look of excitement and happiness in his eyes was priceless. I love that it makes things more real for him too! Hearing the baby’s heartbeat again. This time it was 152 bpm. Deciding on a crib/ dresser set. http://www.westwoodbaby.com/stratton.html We’ll be going with the crib and dresser with hutch.
Gender? Still trying to convince hubby we don’t need to know! He’s still trying to convince me we do need to know!
What I'm looking forward to? Seeing what our little one looks like during the big scan. Less than 4 weeks to go.
Weekly Wisdom: Accept that you can’t do all the things you did before you were pregnant. We have been on a bowling league for the last several years and I had it in my head that I was still going to bowl this season for as long as it was comfortable. Thought for sure that I would make it into the new year. Ha. I didn’t even make it into the second game of the match. My back was killing me and I kept getting random pains in my lower abdomen when I threw the ball. Freaked me right out and I decided it just wan’t worth it. Kind of weird that the league secretary doesn’t bowl, but we’ll figure it out!! I guess I’ll just get to mingle with the people more. LOL
I am so glad that most everything is going so well....I had a lot of back pain in the beginning and my Dr. recommended Milk of Magnesium for Pregnant women...I take Mama calm every other day....if you google it you will find it or I get mine on Vitamin Shoppe website.....it also helps with constipation if you are having any....Well girlie take Care:)
ReplyDelete