1) 12 WEEKS!!!! We will have been pregnant for for 12 weeks, or 3 months, which means we are just about out of the first trimester!!!! YEAH!!
2) NO MORE SHOTS!!!! I will no longer have to take a daily shot of progesterone. Given the size of the needle, by bum is going to be sooooo happy! The picture below shows the length of the needle in comparison to my pinkie finger! I have given these shots, to myself, for the past 70 days.
3) S-E-X!!! (FYI family, this is the part you can happily skip :) After 10 weeks of medically necessitated abstinence, both Jeff and I are going to be happy campers mid week!!!!
First I want to say congrats on your Pregnancy!!! This is my first visit to your blog....and we are very close in due dates...I am 12wks and 1day today....and after 4 miscarriages in this past year I am with you and so excited to almost be out of the 1st trimester...take care:)
ReplyDelete