Sunday, March 28, 2010

WEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee...here we go!

After almost four years of trying, waiting, hoping and praying, we have finally decided to move forward with the next step in making our dreams of a family come true. Today I had my Day 3 blood work drawn to start the IVF process. I still can’t believe it is actually happening. It seems so surreal and I don’t think the reality of it has hit me yet…the reality that we are finally going to be parents, the reality that we are finally going to have a baby of our own to hold, to cuddle and to love, the reality of the financial commitment to make this dream come true or the simple reality that it is finally going to be our turn to experience this miracle. I am a mess of emotions right now…I am super excited and super scared at the same time. And I am not quite sure how to process it all, so for now I am just going to go through the motions, do what the Dr’s tell me and take it one step at a time.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment